Live online polling for events
Join in the minds of your attendees with Event Poll, event technology lets you ask questions and receive feedback in real-time- it is easy to use and highly effective.
Get greater audience engagement with live polling
Find out what your audience is really thinking with Event Poll
Our Event Poll lets you ask attendees their opinion, get live feedback on hot topics, and see everyone who connects with the content. Say goodbye to traditional event data and hello to the new frontier of data mining-event insights in real-time.
Even though those not having a smartphone can join in via SMS, so audience members are almost impossible not to participate.
How does Event Poll work?
Ask. Respond. Display. Discuss
1. Ask your audience a question or series of questions. You can be helped to decide which questions to ask and how to ensure the best results are being gotten from your attendees.
2. Attendees can respond by either accessing the poll URL using an internet-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or simple via SMS.
3. We collate immediately the results and after moderation, we post them live on screen for everyone to see and discuss.
4. After the event, a report of all the results and statistics is gathered from every poll and will be sent for you. The valuable information is provided by these insights – it is a data goldmine.
Event Poll lets the responses be moderated to ensure your event stays on track. You can use your laptop, tablet, or phone to make sure that you are happy with responses before they go live on screen. Besides, this also helps you to display responses that illustrate a point that you are making and ensure the discussion stays on-topic.
How Event Poll can create greater audience engagement
For your event to become a true success, it needs to deliver on the event objectives. Here’s how Event Poll can help by:
• Measuring and analyzing audience opinion live; you have an instant way of measuring attendee’s satisfaction.
• Consisting of an interactive element which you are encouraging engagement, so your audience can participate in a live discussion
• Asking for feedback, you can understand the hot topics which your audience is interested in (and those they would like to skip)
• Checking in with your audience, you can make sure that you understand the content.
• Asking the audience to submit their Q&A question, the session can be managed more efficiently.
• Using Event Poll as your exit survey, your audience’s opinions can be assessed while it is still fresh in their minds.
• Ask a variety of questions that are designed to keep your audience entertained and engaged from ice-breakers and Q&A sessions to “Voting on Best Dressed” at social events.
• Event Poll is a useful tool that both in-room and webcast audiences can use.
How Event Poll can be used in Corporate and Styled events
Here are 10 ways in which you can use Event Poll at your corporate or styled event to improve both yours and the attendees’ experience.
Corporate Events: Conferences, Seminars, AGMs, etc.
• Ensure your agenda is in demand- Pre-event survey tool to inquire what attendees are hoping will be covered or which agenda items are the hot topics.
• Kick-start engagement/communication- Use an ice breaker in the morning to get the day going often being something humorous from the night before.
• Ask questions at the opportune time- Capture questions throughout the day when the attendees think of them by leaving the platform live during sessions.
• Check how you are checking-Polling prior to breaks is a great way to evaluate how the event is progressing and your audience is feeling.
• Give your audience a breather- Break up long sessions with poll activity will increase the listener’s attention.
• Give sponsors and partners acknowledgment- Provide a new event revenue stream by offering sponsored polls at the event, or to acknowledge partners/ stakeholders.
• Attract your online audience- Provide webcast viewers the chance to get involved in the live event.
• Live responses- Let your audience vote on the questions from other responders that they think are outstandingly interesting by promoting them to the top.
• Analyze your results-Produce a post-event survey for attendees to evaluate the event and offer feedback.
• Enhance future events- Use the report from all polls to compile an in-depth session by session analysis and learnings for your next event.
Styled Events: Awards Nights, Gala Dinners, Charity Fundraisers, Incentives, etc.
• Raising excitement from the start- Pre-event polls on “ who will win” or “ most popular”.
• Live ballots- On the spot voting of best dressed from the red carpet or on stage.
• Play the game- Attract your audience throughout the event with gamification or pop up quizzes.
• Acknowledge sponsors- Add sponsorship logos to polls to communicate their involvement.
• Attract your online audience- Link to your virtual audience in the live room through the participation of an online viewer’s choice award category.
• Ask presenters live questions- Give your audience the opportunity to submit questions or comments to celebrity presenters or VIP for a fun interactive element.
• Message of support- Post comments and support on the big screen at a charity fundraising event.
• Healthy completion- Use a live poll to build some fun by creating a competition between people or teams.
• Find the most popular segment –Ask your audience for live feedback through a poll on what part of the event or award they liked best.
• Rate your event- Post an event survey for attendees to comment on the event and offer feedbacks
How to get the best engagement using Event Poll
• Clearly communicate the URL during house-keeping announcements
• Utilize a test or fun into question to get everyone used to using Event Poll
• Discuss the results of the poll to make sure that everyone can feel their input is valued.
• Moderate what goes on the screen to show responses that help keep the presentation on track.
• Utilize polling selectively to maintain impact.
• Brand your Event Poll to raise recognition.
• Consider all possible responses and be ready to discuss
Types of Event Poll
Select from over 10 question templates to customize
There are many different types of customizable templates for you to select from to build your questions look more interesting and permit different types of responses.